St. Clair College
School Media, Art, and Design
Area of Study
Welcome Future Saints!
The School of Media, Art, and Design currently has 12 programs located on 4 campuses at St. Clair College. All our programs have experienced faculty, along with industry-driven professionals, with a wealth of experience and knowledge, to lead you in the right direction as you learn.
- Should you have any questions about programs in the School of Media, Art, and Design at St. Clair College, please feel free to reach out to any one of our great coordinators.
- Be sure to register as soon as possible to secure your spot. Applications close February 1, 2022 and we want to make sure that you are a part of our great team at St. Clair College.
- If you are looking to learn in a state-of-the-art MediaPlex, the Journalism, Public Relations and Tourism / Travel programs are for you.
- If you are interested in Graphic Design, Advertising, Hospitality and Event Management programs, the St. Clair College Centre for the Arts is you.
- If you are looking for a challenge in Animation, Culinary or Music Theatre, your journey will take you to the South (Main) campus at St. Clair College.
- If you are interested in the Fashion Design world, then make no other choice than the Ford Centre for Excellence in Manufacturing building, located at the South (Main) campus of St. Clair College.
We look forward to seeing you as a member of the School of MAD and the
St. Clair College green and gold family.
Jimmy Parsons, Chair
Book a one-on-ONE-tour
Tuesday, Friday & Every other Saturday at 1:00PM
Every other Friday at 3:00PM
Every other Friday at 11:00AM
2 - 3 years
Requirements vary by program, visit stclaircollege.ca.