So you want to work in the visual-arts industry.
Whether you are a student weighing out your school options or a grad who's ready to jump into a career, this site offers a wealth of information on potential careers – and the education you need to secure them.
And if you're still not sure what you're looking for, or you need facts and stats to help convince your parents there are lots of good-paying jobs in visual arts, read on below for links to statistics and a government white paper (lengthy – but impressive to parents) that explores the future of the visual-arts industry.
What are your options?
- High Schools That Offer Design Set Students Up for Success
- Strengthen Your Creative Work with Portfolio Schools
What's the best route for you?
How to make the most of it
- From Intern to CEO: How To Make The Most Of Your Placement
- 10 Tips to Turn Your Internship Into a Job
- How To Become A Successful Intern in the Creative Arts
- Where To Find Internships
- The New Skills All Interns Need